Job Title: Market Analyst
Industry: Finance & Investment
Responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential, existing customers, and current campaigns.
- Market Numbers, Company Performance & Trends Analysis
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly market report
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Perform extensive market research.
- Determine brand perceptions and reputations.
- Evaluate market penetration.
- Develop groups and solicit customer feedback.
- Analyze marketing metrics
- Create databases and capture market data
- Create questionnaires and surveys.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies.
- Co-ordinate internal and market test for new features on existing platform
- Research and recommend improvement to market reports and data
- Provide support to stakeholders
- Monitor trading sessions and report infractions
- Providing first level support for customer enquiries
- Reviewing client profile updates and assigning access of product and services to clients as the need arises
1-2 year’s experience as a Market analyst preferably in an Investment or Stock Broking Firm
Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics and Statistic
Member of Chattered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS) (Will be an added advantage)
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of investment and securities laws and regulations
- Knowledge of capital market
Interested candidates should fill form by clicking here on or before 11 October 2019