Primary Market Offerings
NASD Value offerings for the primary market caters to all forms of capital raisings through the following channels:
Equity: Public, Private, IPO, Structured Products
Debt: Corporate Bonds, Commercial Paper
Others: Blockchain, Crowdfunding
NASD OTC Securities Exchange provides access to capital for companies of all sizes seeking to raise funds from the capital market for their business strategies through either of these platforms – OTC Securities Exchange, NASD Enterprise Portal, NASD Private Markets or through our Structured Crowdfunding platform.
- simplified listing process driven by our technological capabilities provides you with a shorter time to market to achieve your objectives and strategies.
- Competitive fee structure designed to ensure funds raised are efficiently utilized
- Efficient regulation and flexible market structure
- Growing global investor network for corporate visibility and brand awareness
How to List:
We have several options flexible to meet business nature, needs, capital requirements and strategic objectives.
Listing Options and Service
- Company Admission
- Security Admission
- Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Listing by Introduction
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Right Offerings
Listing Requirements and Procedures
- Listing Requirements on NASD OTC Exchange
- Listing Requirements on NASDeP
- Listing Requirements on N-DSP
- Listing Requirements on NASD Private Market
- Listing Requirements on NASD Crowdfunding.
Size of the Market
Total Securities Listed
Total Market Cap
Whatever your business needs are, we have a market designed to meet your needs
OTC Securities Exchange
Listing & Trading of the shares of public companies (PLCs)
Platform to seek and provide capital for businesses in all stages
Listing and Trading of Digital Securities Assets.
Crowdfund projects with structure