NASD OTC Securities Exchange Market extended its gaining streak with appreciable activities recorded at the end of the (H1 2019). The H1 period saw NASD Investors gains ₦21.77 billion while the NASD OTC Market capitalization closed at ₦536.20 billion, showing investors’ continuous confidence in the market, compared to ₦514.42 billion at the beginning of the year. The NASD Unlisted Security Index(“NASD-USI”) YTD rose by 0.83%.
The second quarter (Q2) performance ended on a positive note as the NASD-USI and Market Capitalization both increased by 1.33%, closing at 746.34 points and ₦536.20 billion respectively.
- UBN Property Company PLC (SDUBNPOP) was the most traded security by deals YTD
- Central Securities Clearing System PLC (SDCSCSPLC) was the security with the highest blue traded YTD
Welcome on board our new Participating Institutions;
- FIS Securities Limited
- CenterPoint Investment Limited
- Rainbow Securities & Investment Limited.
A few numbers of companies organized their Annual General Meeting which brought about a perfect opportunity to propose their various dividends, and also engage their shareholders on the 2018 financial year performances.
- Central Securities Clearing System PLC (SDCSCSPLC) held its Annual General Meeting, on 9th April, 2019. The company proposed a dividend of ₦0.70k to all shareholders.
- Friesland Campina Wamco Nig. PLC held its 46th Annual General Meeting on Thursday, 20th June, 2019 at the Shell Hall, Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos. The company proposed a dividend of ₦6.36k to all shareholders.
- Niger Delta Exploration and Production PLC held its 24th Annual General Meeting at the Federal Palace Hotel, 6/8 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos on Thursday, 20th June, 2019. The company proposed a dividend of ₦13.00 to all shareholders.
- Fan Milk PLC held its 54th Annual General Meeting at The Radisson Hotel Ikeja, 42/44 Issac John Street, Ikeja GRA, Lagos on Tuesday, 25th June, 2019.
- UBN PROPERTY COMPANY PLC held its 9th Annual General Meeting at The Stallion Plaza, 36 Marina, Lagos on Tuesday, 25th June, 2019. The company proposed a Dividend of ₦0.13 to all shareholders.
- NASD PLC held its 6th Annual General Meeting at The Westwood Hotel, 22 Awolowo Road Ikoyi, Lagos, on Wednesday, 17th July, 2019.
- Allianz Nigeria Insurance PLC will held its 20th Annual General Meeting at The Federal Palace Hotel, 6-8 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos, on Friday, 19thJuly, 2019.
Upcoming Annual General meeting
- Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company PLC will hold its 5th Annual General Meeting at The Abora Hall, Eko Hotels & Suits, Victoria Island, Lagos, on Wednesday, 10th July, 2019.